Saturday, November 11, 2006

It finally made it!

I sent a package to our nephews in Australia on August 8 and 3 (yes THREE) months later it arrived ! ! ! I checked with the post office at 2 months and they said it was too early to panic. TOO EARLY! It's now summer in Sydney and I sent two sweaters - one made out of WOOL ! I've learned my lesson - no more Canada Post - from now on I'll be using FedEx or Purolater. I hope the boys don't grow too quickly or they may never get to wear the sweaters made for them by their favorite Auntie Kathy!

I also upgraded to the new Blogger. Hopefully all the features will work the same. It took me quite a while to get all my add on doo-dads to work and some don't work as well as I want. O well - it is a beta upgrade so I shouldn't complain!

No comments: