Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Our Amazing Knitting Group

Here we are in February. Some of us took a day trip to Listowel, Ontario for the yarn sale. Of course this is cheese country so we stopped to buy some great cheese. My daughter, Irene, joined us as she lives only an hour away.













This other group picture is of our last meeting on June 20,2006. We'll start up again in the fall and hopefully have another Listowel adventure in August. We've had some fun times together as we struggled through some tough patterns - mostly through Gloria's patterns! It's been great. In the fall we'll show off our summer completed projects.







And here is Nicki showing off her very first projects - booties and a little (very little) toque for baby number three who is due in just under three weeks. Way to go, Nicki! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I just loved looking at the childrens sweaters. Very very nice! Hope you update your blog it would be a daily read for me. I am so into baby stuff just love looking at it. I have a sunflower sweater I will add pics of to my blog this week. I just put my lamb up. Mimimittens